Roland TD-50K2 V-Drums Complete Kit
* Kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat stand, and drum throne are not included.
The Ultimate Electronic Drums
The flagship TD-50KV2 represents the pinnacle of V-Drums innovation, delivering the most complete electronic drumming experience available anywhere. Large, top-of-the-line pads and cymbals are featured throughout, including groundbreaking digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads that bring ultra-detailed playability to the three most nuanced pieces in the kit. The next-generation TD-50X module provides unmatched tone, feel, and response, coupled with deep editing tools to fully personalize your sound and pro connectivity to take on any playing situation. If you’re looking for the ultimate in V-Drums performance, look no further than the TD-50KV2.
- Flagship electronic drum kit with Roland’s most advanced V-Drums innovations
- Next-generation TD-50X sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and PureAcoustic Ambience technologies
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal, and newly developed 14-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, all with high-res, multi-sensor triggering for unmatched performance
- Two PD-108-BC rack tom pads and two PD-128-BC floor tom pads
- Two 16-inch CY-16C-T crash cymbal pads, which feature a 40-percent thinner design than previous V-Cymbals for greater flex and swing
- 18-inch KD-180 bass drum with birch wood shell and Roland’s advanced air-damper mechanics
- Over 900 premium sounds on board, including many new kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, and cymbal selections
- Ready-to-play presets based on legendary and contemporary drum kit sounds, purposefully tuned for full, punchy, and dynamic sound
- Hands-on interface with dedicated buttons and faders for selecting, customizing, and mixing drum sounds
- Massive selection of studio-grade effects, including EQs, compressors, reverbs, multi-effects, and more
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA mixer
- Integrated 32-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for professional computer music production
- Four auxiliary analog trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Mix input for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Large MDS-Stage 2 drum stand with chrome finish and integrated channels for cable routing
Prismatic Sound Modeling: Feel the Difference
The Prismatic Sound Modeling in the TD-50X makes electronic drums come to life like no other system can, infusing multi-layer samples recorded in world-class studios with sophisticated behavior modeling techniques refined over more than two decades. Inspired by a prism—which refracts a single ray of light into every color in the spectrum—our revolutionary approach produces an unlimited array of sonic colors with every stick hit. The initial attack is followed by a complex mix of rich overtones, just like playing acoustic drums and cymbals. You can feel the sound changing in reaction to your expression, creating that magical, interactive bond that fully immerses you in the emotion of the moment. From subtle ghost notes and detailed articulations to the loudest and most intense playing, your drumming has no boundaries with the TD-50X.