TC ELECTRONIC POLYTUNE 3
When it was first introduced in 2010, the original PolyTune revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments. Praised by professional and amateur players alike, PolyTune made guitar tuning as simple as Strum - Tune - Rock! So how do you make the world's best-selling polyphonic tuner even better? For a second time? Simple. You make it do more. Whilst retaining popular features, such as multiple tuning modes - including polyphonic, chromatic, ultra-precise strobe mode and alternate tunings - we've added one key new feature: a buffer. But not just any buffer. By incorperating our acclaimed BonaFide Buffer into PolyTune 3 we ensure that your signal - and therefore your tone - remains pristinely preserved over long cable runs and complex pedal setups. By gathering two of our most powerful technologies into one pedal, we guarantee that PolyTune 3 is a force to be reckoned with.
Whether you're a mega rock star, a seasoned pro or a passionate bedroom shredder, PolyTune 3 gets you in tune quickly and accurately. Depending on your needs, you can choose polyphonic mode for tuning all strings at the same time for your live gig, chromatic mode for more precision during a songwriting session, and strobe mode for the ultimate in precision when you're laying down tracks. PolyTune 3 includes the iconic Bonafide Buffer, our renowned guitar buffer that ensures zero signal degradation - no matter how long a cable you need to run! Think of it as a tuner on steroids that constantly protects your precious tone.
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog Bonafide Buffer circuitry preserves your tone
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.1 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- Always on tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting your strings, even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display with ambient light detector provide instant, clear readout in all viewing conditions
- Automatically switches between polyphonic and monophonic tuning modes based on how many strings you play
- Designed and engineered in Denmark