YAMAHA REFACE DX
The Yamaha reface DX tames the wondrous beast that is FM synthesis, with a 4-operator engine and a stack of features.
You can add effects and change parameters with ease. Manipulating parameters is a breeze, thanks to the reface DX's multi-touch control surface, and storing your patches is just as easy. Whether you want classic electric pianos and bells or modern dubstep and EDM sounds, the reface DX has got you covered.
On top of that, you get an onboard phrase looper for capturing song ideas or creating "sound on sound" overdubs. This is a 4-operator FM sound engine offering dynamic and expressive additive synthesis, with continuously variable feedback on every operator allowing for a wide-range of sound creation.
The reface DX features 37 high quality mini keys and two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block. USB to host allows MIDI connectivity to a USB-equipped computer or iOS device, with MIDI IN/OUT connectivity via mini-DIN.
Dual 1/4 inch unbalanced line outputs and a 3.5mm aux line input allow connection to a wide range of devices.
Its built-in speakers and battery power ensure inspiration can strike in any place, any time.
Ultimately, the reface DX is ideal for mobile musicians, music creators, keyboardists and sound designers of any genre.
Key Product Features
- 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance
- Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all electric piano sounds
- 2 Watt 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Includes Soundmondo, the free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface