Eris 3.5 25W 3.5" active studio monitors
PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8” stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker’s response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E3.5 is loud, as well as clear, thanks to a 25W/side Class AB power amp.
- 3.5-inch Kevlar™ low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
- 25W/side Class AB amplification
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.