MIDAS MR18 DIGITAL MIXER
The MIDAS M32 completely redefined what is possible from a digital mixer – and thousands of users are enjoying the results. Now that technology has been incorporated into the small but powerful MR18 rack-mountable mixer, which will forever change the way you record and the way you play live music.
The MIDAS PRO mic amp was developed for the PRO Series mixing consoles and is also found in the M32 – and has been recognised by leading live sound and recording engineers as the very essence of the famous MIDAS sound. It is here in the MR18 that more than 40 years of design excellence has come together with premium grade components to provide unparalleled warmth and depth, subtle ambience, and immaculate spatial positioning – for more precise imaging than competing models. The award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifier has inspired generations of live sound engineers to their best work, creating sonic landscapes that have captivated audiences worldwide. MR18 comes equipped with 16 MIDAS PRO preamps, all of which are literally ready for your input via the Neutrik combo connectors with locking latches.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB2.0 interface
- Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- 4 digital signal processing effects engines
- ULTRANET connectivity for P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-b and parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from midasconsoles.com free of charge
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.