Shure PGA27LC Large Diaphragm Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The PGA27 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments. The PGA27 is designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic and amplified sources in recording applications as well as live sound.
- Side-address microphone for vocal as well as amplified and acoustic instrument recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Large diaphragm with wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- High-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Includes PGA27, shock mount, padded zipper case and user guide
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: Tailored
Form Factor: Side-Address
Model Line: PG ALTA
Acoustic String Instruments