MINI MATON EMBW-6 BLACKWOOD LEFT HANDED ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITAR
Pure Blackwood tone - clear, bright trebles, strong midrange and full bass. The all Blackwood construction produces a unique compression, blending frequencies into a new, unique voice.
This is a classic sounding small guitar capable of producing a wide variety of sounds from smooth jazz to fingerpicking blues and everywhere in between. The EMM range of Maton Minis is fitted with the brilliant Maton AP5 - Pro pickup system giving the player the ability to fully exploit the tonal potential of this little guitar in a live setting.
- Body Shape: Left-handed Mini
- Face: Blackwood
- Back and Sides: "A" Blackwood
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic Mini
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Pickup: AP5-PRO
- Includes Genuine Mini Maton Hard Case
- Australian Made