BEHRINGER MICROMIX MX400 MIXER
Despite its ultra-compact size, this 4-channel mono-out line mixer is big on features! Expanding on the capabilities of standard-size mixers is where the MX400 does extremely well, for example as a sub-mixer.
If you are running short on available channels on your “big” mixer and need to bring the output of three different keyboards into your mix, you can simply connect them to the MX400, work out the keyboard mix, and connect the MX400’s output to a single input on your main mixer.
The MX400 is also the quickest and cheapest way to turn a stereo signal into a summed mono signal: most "Stereo to Mono" cables or adaptors actually bridge the tip & ring of the cable input, which makes for poor sound and can damage your gear.* If you have a single speaker, the MX400 is what you need to get a good mono sound out of it.
It yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance—the same op amps found in its much bigger brethren.
It will catch your eye because it’s cute as a button, but you’ll want to own one because of what it can do for your performance.
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- DC 12-Volt adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3 Year Warranty
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany