ROLAND LX505CH DIGITAL PIANO
For players looking for the right balance between features and price, the LX705 deserves serious consideration. To enjoy the thrilling performance of an acoustic grand piano at home is now possible. While the most demanding pianists investigate the flagship LX708, budget-conscious musicians will be impressed by the LX705. It retains many of the same standout features in a highly competitive package. Inside the LX700 series’ most compact cabinet, you’ll find a choice of authentic piano tones and onboard ambience effects, plus tutorial features, Bluetooth connectivity and the responsive PHA-50 keyboard that lets your fingers fly. And with a four-speaker system the sound fills the room.
COMPACT & INVITING CABINET DESIGN
The clean lines and lustrous finish instantly catch the eye, while closer inspection reveals the signature build features that make the LX705 so enticing. Traditional and timeless the LX705 is an instrument that complements your living area without dominating it. The different finishes available are polished ebony, dark rosewood, light oak and charcoal black.
- Express yourself with PHA-50 Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 2-way/4-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Piano Every Day app which encourages you to play the piano more often
Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modeling and PureAcoustic Ambience technology is available on the LX705, along with the European and American piano models and the additional sounds including electric pianos, organs and orchestral. You also get convenient features like Bluetooth audio, Twin Piano mode, metronome and the option to use headphones to play in private, along with the unique C-shape aperture on the front panel that enables natural sound projection.
COMPATIBLE ANDROID / IOS APPS (ROLAND)
Piano Every Day
BluetoothAudio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
TwinPiano (with Individual Mode)
Transpose (in semitones)
Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
Volume limit function
DC In jack
Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
USB Computer port: USB B type
USB Memory port: USB A type
Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
ROLAND LX705 DIGITAL PIANO COMES WITH A 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
The next model up is the LX706