Mackie Onyx PRODUCER 2x2 USB Audio Interface with MIDI
HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1•2™ features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2•2™ expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
Everything you need to capture your next project with incredible fidelity anywhere
Whether you're tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise. Utilizing our proven Onyx mic preamps, everything from vocals to guitars to synthesizers will be captured with incredible accuracy and warmth.
Since Mackie's early mullet-filled days circa 1989, we insisted that everything we make be able to take the abuse of modern musicians, and Onyx Series USB interfaces are no exception. With a beautiful all-metal enclosure, extended wear potentiometers, and robust internal construction, these interfaces are in it for the long haul.
2-IN X 2-OUT USB INTERFACE WITH MIDI
- Two boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
- Hi-Z switch per channel
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
- USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Tracktion™ Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.35 lbs / .68 kg