Music Workshop Retail
MATON M80C LH DREADNOUGHT MAHOGANY
Hand made in Australia, Maton guitars off a combination of high quality materials and an attention to detail that's rivalled by few other brands. It's easy to see the pride and craftsmanship that goes into every single Maton guitar.
This guitar features the a dreadnought shaped body, with a cutaway and solid "A" grade Sapele Mahogany top to deliver a big, warm sound full or harmonic complexity and resonance. The back and sides are constructed of Sapele Mahogany as well. It also features an AP5 Pro pickup system and includes a authentic Maton case.
Guitar darker than pictured*
- Body Shape: Dreadnought W/Cut Away
- Face: "A" Sapele Mahogany Top
- Back & Sides: Solid Sapele Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with MOP dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Outer Binding: Black
- Inner Binding: Triple Pinstripe
- Soundhole Rosette: Twin Row Pinstripe Rings
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover
- Pickguard: Black with Gold "M"
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Pickup System: AP5 PRO