YAMAHA HPH-MT7W STUDIO HEADPHONES WHITE
It takes a true original to become an industry standard, and since their inception Yamaha’s NS-10M studio monitor speakers have become a mainstay of professional studios the world over, renowned for their legendary accuracy. From the NS-10M to the MSP and HS Series, Yamaha has remained faithful to a design philosophy focused on delivering the sonic accuracy that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform upon which to develop and establish their own signature sound. MT Series studio monitor headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, delivering precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of today’s professional studio and monitoring applications.
With unmatched fidelity in a sturdy yet stylish design, and the durability to hold up to the rigors of the road, Yamaha’s MT Series headphones offer a level of comfort you’ll be thankful for after long hours in a critical listening environment.
High-resolution monitor headphones that reproduce even the most subtle nuances of the source sound. In addition to mixing and recording in the studio, the HPH-MT7W headphones are perfect for mix monitoring in live performance applications thanks to their high sound pressure levels and durability.
- 40 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Smooth synthetic leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Straight 3 m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications *6.3 mm diameter standard stereo plug adaptor included
- Convenient carrying bag included
HPH-MT7 headphones are designed to deliver flat, high-resolution sound with precise stereo imaging at any sound pressure level, and to faithfully reproduce every nuance of the source signal with the highest level of accuracy possible. Yamaha has applied decades of accrued knowledge and expertise in professional and high-end audio equipment manufacturing to the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones. Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation, White ABS housing.