The richly appointed G6134T Limited Edition Penguin™ with Bigsby® takes Gretsch’s rarest bird and decks it out in a flashy Casino Gold finish, complemented by a matching headstock, glittering silver sparkle binding with white/black/white purfling and chrome hardware (including a banjo arm rest).
The chambered mahogany single-cutaway body magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the maple top and body for livelier and more articulate tone. Dual TV Jones® TV Classic pickups deliver pure Gretsch power, with “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors under the hood for even smoother vintage tone. The G6134 also includes a no-load tone control for smoother tonal taper while unleashing full-throttle Filter’Tron™ power, and a Bigsby® B3C vibrato tailpiece.
Premium features include:
- Casino Gold finish with matching headstock and chrome hardware
- Chrome banjo arm rest
- Silver sparkle binding with white/black/white purfling
- Single-cutaway chambered mahogany body with maple top
- Maple neck
- Bound 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual TV Jones® TV Classic pickups
- Squeezebox paper-in-oil capacitors and no-load tone control
- Bigsby® B3C vibrato tailpiece
- Pinned rocking bar bridge, bone nut and Grover® Imperial™ locking tuners